Política de Cookies
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES:
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third party cookies. There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEB:
The following identifies the cookies that are being used in this portal, as well as their type and function: A technical cookie called PHPSESSID, necessary for the correct navigation of the web pages and the use of their functions. Any other strictly necessary to navigate and use the functionalities of the website.
HOW TO MODIFY THE CONFIGURATION OF THE COOKIES:
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this site or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the Help function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer*
- Video to configure the CHROME browser
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
*Cookie settings for Internet Explorer in Spanish
- To delete cookies
- In Internet Explorer select the Tools button, point to Security, and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the Cookies and Website Data box, and select Delete.
- To delete cookies in Internet Explorer 8
- In Internet Explorer, select the Security button, and then select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the box next to
- Check the Preserve Favorites box if you don’t want to delete the cookies associated with websites in your Favorites list.
Block or Allow Cookies
If you do not want sites to store cookies on your PC, you can block cookies. But blocking cookies may prevent some pages from being displayed correctly, or you may receive a message from the site informing you that you need to allow cookies to view that site.
- To block or allow cookies in Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, select Advanced and select whether you want to allow, block or be notified for first and third party cookies.
- To block or allow cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, then select Internet Options. Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider up all the way to block all cookies (or down all the way to allow all cookies), then select OK.